Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wheeeee. : P

Ok, first, I just want to start off with saying I know I don't comment on blogs much. I do read, I'm just not a big commenter. Maybe I'm just a little shy or something. XD But I am trying to comment more, so don't shoot me when I do? D:

So, yes, I'm 141.6 lbs right now. Yaaaaay. X3

I'm going to try to fast again today. I had sort of a rhythm set up yesterday, where if I felt hungry, I would get a drink, if I felt shaky, I would go lie down for a few minutes, etc. It just seemed easier to me to fall back into that rhythm than to go stuff my face. Does this just get easier the longer you do it?
I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to do it AGAIN tomorrow. Probably not, since this is my first fast period, and I don't want to go overboard on it. I'll probably go back to my bread-and-ricecake diet.
One problem, though. I'm not sure if we're doing my dad's birthday dinner tonight or tomorrow--tomorrow is his actual birthday, but my mom has to work, so I'm guessing we're doing it tonight. So today might have to be just a partial fast, because I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get out of eating at least a bit of dinner. I'm going to go for as little as possible, though. On the menu is a vegetable lasagna, my famous salad, and for dessert... he wanted me to make a German chocolate cheesecake. D: I got all the ingredients as low-cal as possible, but still. ._. I might just have to skip that one. ._.

Also, I am REALLY irritated at my boyfriend. He went to NY to see his sister this week, which means we're not going to be able to talk as much as we usually do. He said he'd email me when he got there, but lo and behold, I have no email. WHAT THE FUCK, MAN.
I feel like I'm falling into that old story of 'girl sits by phone waiting for boy to call, boy never calls, girl cries heart out'. Except I'm sitting by my computer. =_=;
I know, I know, I could email HIM. But blaaaarrrrrhhhhg. I want HIM to email ME. He promised he would. ;_; Plus, I don't want to seem desperate and clingy. (Which I so am, but he doesn't have to know that. =X)

1 comment:

  1. i used to and still do sometimes feel like that about commenting like not always knowing if its the right words

    weel done on the fast/partial fast which ever it happens to be even if you do have to break the fast be really pleased with your self
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Weight Graph