Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm not having a very good day today. Even though I've screwed up every fast period and eaten... today, I'm extremely dizzy whenever I stand up, plus my vision does that really trippy 'fade-to-black' thing. I actually almost passed out once. I was in the kitchen trying to fix a cup of tea. I was feeling really nauseous and dizzy, so I sat down. My vision faded down to black and I thought I was going to really and truly pass out that time. After about thirty seconds, my vision came back, and I was fine, except my hands were tingling. That really freaked me out, because nothing like that's ever happened before. So since today's an eat day, I'm making the most of it and eating probably more than I should, but I don't want to experience that again soon. Today's tally is one salad, three 70-cal pudding cups, one bologna sandwich and for supper I'm planning on having a biscuit with bacon and tomato and another salad, plus some Jello I currently have setting in the fridge. Not exactly vegetarian today, but I'm cheating since I really don't want to completely pass out this early in the game, which would make my parents extremely suspicious.

I'm still at 137, but that's fine, because I didn't really expect to lose a pound in one day. XD I'm content to hang out here for today and then start losing again. I'm REALLY wanting to be 135 by Saturday. Since that's only 2 lbs, I could probably barely squeak in, but I guess we'll see. XD
I'm tentatively estimating I could be down to 125 by the time we make the trip to my grandparents', but I might lose a little more, maybe a little less. It's about two and a half weeks, maybe three until we're planning on going, and I'm absolutely positive I can at least get down to 130 by that point. 125 might be just a little out of my reach, but I'm going to come as close as possible, and maybe get to that point WHILE I'm there. : P

Also, I've discovered I really enjoy making Thinspo videos. It's fun and keeps my mind away from food for a little while. On my sidebar, I have a video I made a week ago, plus one I finished today. Check 'em out, let me know how I'm doing with them--I know they probably suck, but I'm just barely starting out. : P (if you wanted to add me on YouTube, I'm somedayperfection16)

Last, but most certainly not least, I wanted to give a big ol' hug to my new followers! I applaud your bravery in wanting to read all my ramblings. : P
And in answer to Aimee's question, yeah, I use a scale--I just want a measuring tape so I can know my measurements. (P.S. Go follow her blog, ladies! She needs more followers!)

If I can find the measurements I took at my high weight, I'll post them plus my current measurements. : P

Until next time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Graph