Saturday, October 10, 2009

i hate myself

So yeah, the electricity went out Friday morning, and its looking like they're gonna stay out until tomorrow evening, which royally BITES. I'm posting this off my moms blackberry, so my punctuation is a little off, because I just really don't feel like putting in all the apostrophes and crap that it doesn't automatically insert. XD

Ok, so my eating plan went to shit yesterday. I don't know exactly WHY I binged...sheer boredom, maybe? Anyway, let's just say...it was an over-2000 day and leave it at that. I just... don't want to dwell on it.

Today, however, has been a completely different story. I've been semi-fasting all day. I did have a yogurt (35) this morning, but nothing since. Tomorrow, I'm planning on a 150 day.

So wish me luck on that, and keep your fingers crossed that my electricity comes back-and soon! Our well is electric, so no showers. TORTURE.

Stay wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Oh YUCK. I'm sorry. I hate when that happens. No showers = harder purges. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete

Weight Graph