Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ok, so I'm starting a new fast. Two fast days, one eat day, then three fast days, then another eat day. And then it starts over. :P
I figured that since I've pretty much screwed up my other fasts, mostly right at the end, I'd just get like RARG I MUST EAT and then I eat. But it's usually been something small, like a few bites of beans or something. It still makes me feel like a failure, though. <_<;
So today is the start of the three-day stretch. And I'm gonna ROCK ITS SOCKS OFF! Rah, rah, rah!
...Yes, I am a bit hyper, thanks for noticing. :D

Oh, yeah, and I'm 140.2 lbs now. XD Lowest weight EVAR, d00ds. Like, woah. :D

2 comments:

  1. Lowest weight ever? You are on a roll girl! I'm glad you are doing so well. :) Stay strong.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn girl, ATL? Kudos on your fasting!

    ReplyDelete

Weight Graph