Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I think I need a do-over...

I think I need to start my ABC over. I've... had a pretty damn rocky start on it, and I just don't feel like I've given it my absolute best shot. I've screwed it up, so I just need to start over. And shit, just looked up... I'll have to start tomorrow, because my mom and I were out (Getting my license!), and we went to Sonic and got Java Chillers, which are apparently 540 calories. =_=; So I'm going to just eat light, but normally today, and then start ABC with a vengeance tomorrow. I'm going to make it work, this time. Rawr!

Also, about my license... it's awesome. XDDD I just got back about fifteen minutes ago from taking my mom to work. When I was on my way home (alone! First solo trip!), I swear to god, the car just felt so off-balance without someone in the passenger seat. XDDDD And then, I got to this stretch of road, two lane, free-pass. By this point I was kind of confident, starting to relax... until I saw this huge, red 18-wheeler on my side of the road trying to pass this itty bitty Volkswagen. I was like "Um... shit?" I had to pull over on the shoulder he was so close. DX But I survived. : D God, it's just so liberating to be out there alone. XDDDD

1 comment:

Weight Graph