Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hmm.

Ex is as much of an asshole as I remembered. : D Good to know I haven't been slandering him in my memory. : D

Apparently, I'm an 'attention whore'. Big freaking whoop. You're an attention whore, too, buddy. Whining about how you're so 'suicidally depressed' and how nobody loves you and then acting like an asshole to me, just to get a rise out of me.

I'm happy to say, though, I didn't rise to it. I just acted like my slightly hyper, goofy, outgoing self, and didn't really care what he thought anymore. I mean, I've been thinking there was some tiny little piece of me that still craved him, that still loved him... there's really not. o_O He's shallow as a saucer. Nothin' there but air. This makes me very, very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Graph