Friday, November 6, 2009

Haha, take THAT!

Back down to my low weight. Stick THAT in your juice box and drink it, rice! x] I was totally expecting some kind of gain from my minibinge, but lo and behold, it was a -2 lbs since I'd last weighed... though I'm not sure that was yesterday... maybe day before? XDDD I dunno. I'm just glad I have one of those scales that keeps your last weight and shows you exactly how much you've lost since then. :P

By the way, am I the only one who finds the song Body Language by Jesse McCartney oddly thinspirational? I dunno... it just makes me suddenly have this drive to be skinny--plus whenever I hear it, I just can't help but dance, or at least tap my foot along. XD Which is why I made a thinspo video to it--the first one on YouTube, actually. o:





Enjoy it--I'm pretty proud of how it turned out. XD



So yes, I am fasting today! And I'm rocking it! I'm not going to allow myself to fail this time.

Stay strong! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Graph