Friday, September 25, 2009

Month 1 - Day 8

I know, I know, I skipped again. Still on track, though. I did cheat a couple days ago and added chicken and cheese to my salad. Bleh. Felt soooo freaking fat afterwards.

So today, I had my mom take full-body pictures of me, just so I could see how I'm doing... and my god, I don't look 147 lbs. I look 200 lbs. Ugh. I hate my body sooooo much.

Luckily, before she did that, I hadn't eaten. And after seeing the pictures, I just lost my appetite. Completely. She did this at about 10am this morning, and it is now 4:14 and I have only had an apple, a few pretzels and four cinnamon pills--good for the metabolism! I've had two cups of coffee with milk and sugar. Planning for about 2-3 cups of hot tea for the rest of the night, plus water. No-cal, plus it fills ya up for a while. I'm still wondering if I might want to have a salad later, but.... jesus christ, those pictures are still stuck in my head. I don't think I can do it.

I need to start exercising again, but my nose is stuffy now, so I don't know if I can run and stuff and still be able to breathe properly. o_O I'm going to wait it out until Monday, and if I'm not any better by then, I'm just going to start walking. Can't let myself keep looking like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Graph