Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Month 1 - Day 1

Ok, so today I've been doing ok-ish. I had a Carnation instant breakfast shake this morning, and then around one I had a fish sandwich. Not so happy about that, so I'm probably going to skip supper and have a V8 or something instead. I don't want to go without food, but I don't want to go overboard and binge either, so the vegetable juice should help with that. I'm thinking about adding jalapenos to it--I've heard that can raise your metabolism.
For my exercising, I've been running for a few months. Not, like, solid running, but kind of run-walking. So I've been doing that, plus I recently added some work with dumbbells. Since April, I've lost about 15-20 lbs. SLOW. Of course, I haven't had a completely single-minded focus on it, either, so yeah, that should change this time around. I want to be sexy, I want to be beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Graph