Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Month 1 - Day 5

Argh. Coughing like a chainsmoker. DX One good thing about being sick: it pretty much removes the desire to eat. XDDD Only thing I've had today is an apple, a glass of chocolate milk and two cups of coffee with coffeemate and milk added. It's currently 5:21, and I'm not especially hungry. XD I've been chewing sugarfree peppermint gum like it's going out of style, though. It makes my throat not hurt as bad. <3
So, I only lost, like, .2 lbs today. Sad. D; But I'll probably lose more before all this runs its course. XD

Umm... planning on having a salad later, just because I don't want to starve to death--have to keep eating to keep my immune system up, and I need to drink more water, but blahhhh, I just don't feel like even MOVING right now. q___p

Also, pasta cravings. BIG TIME. Either those big tube-like ones in marinara sauce or ravioli would be SOOOOO fucking good. DX Good thing we don't have anything like that in the house. XDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Graph