Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Here we go again

Okay, so that sleepover was fun.

Except I was wrong, I didn't keep myself in control.

But that's not an issue, it wasn't as bad as it could have been, I just screwed up some. Not a big deal, not going to beat myself up for it. I'm just going to pick myself up and move on instead of falling into the bingebingebinge cycle again. I just crossed off my 1000+ calorie days, plus my 900 and 800 days too, forcing me to start at a... *cough* "low" calorie amount. I also erased my calorie bank, so it's starting over on empty.

I'm also taking today 'off'. Not like 'bingemyfaceoff' off, but more like "eat semi-sensibly" off. Tomorrow, I go to 700 cals and it's all good. : D

Sending hopes for strength and beauty your way xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Graph