Friday, February 12, 2010

This is going to be pretty short.

Today's limit: 500
Intake so far: 350
Stopping now?: Hopefully. <_<

I set aside a grapefruit (100) and a dry salad (15 for 2 cups of veggies) for the rest of the day. If I stick to it (And I will!!) it'll be 465 calories for the day, and 35 calories in the bank. :D

Boy still hasn't called/texted me. I'm getting... kind of hopeless about the whole situation. I think it's starting to look like he has no intention of calling. It's been almost a week now, so... I dunno. >=

The snow knocked out the electricity, so we're using the generator. It used to, and might still have a nasty habit of exploding things... so I'm going to go ahead and end this post now, just in case. XD I do apologize for not making a longer post, but I REALLY would enjoy keeping my laptop in its unexploded state.

Stay strong xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Graph