Thursday, January 28, 2010

So yesterday I was talking about a 'calorie bank' where I save up some calories, but basically my only rule was I couldn't use it during a fast.

Now that's all well and good, but after I went to bed last night, I figured I needed a few more restrictions on it.

1. The max amount I can keep in it is 500 calories.
2. I can only make a 'withdrawl' once a week.
3. The max amount I can withdraw is 200 calories per usage.
4. Still can't use it during a fast or,
5. Can't use it the day after a fast (to make sure my weight doesn't shoot up)

I'll edit the counter at the top of my page later. I've got to run right now. XD

I <3 you, lovelies! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ooo a calorie bank counter! How neat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the bank counter idea, complete genius. Your new rules are good too!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Weight Graph