Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So today is going quite well. :D

I had my breakfast as planned, and at lunch, I did eat the high-cal stuff (Boo) but then couldn't finish my salad, so that shaved a few cals off. I'm headed for youth group in about 20-30 minutes, so I'll probably have my supper at around 8-9ish, which will definitely be a good thing, as that's hitting me about when I start feeling like I want to binge. I've also saved up my 'snack' tea from this morning, so I'll have that + tonight's 'snack' if I need it.

Of course, this is a 1000+ calorie day, so that's probably why I'm not having much trouble with it. I guess we'll see if my willpower holds in the next few days.

I'm having a sleepover with some friends on Friday, which lands on a 1000 calorie day. Likely going to be major snacking going on, so I'm probably going to save 200-300 extra calories from Thursday, and then fast until the sleepover so I can make sure to not go over. I'm not sure what kind of snacks we're having, but I'm pretty sure I can keep myself under control. ^^

Stay lovely xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Graph