Saturday, December 5, 2009

Questions, answers, and the woes of yakking. ._.

I just had a very weird experience.

I woke up, I ate my fourth of rice cake, took my multis and then sat down to work on my novel. Well, I haven't brought myself completely out of binge-mode yet (How could I? It's only been a couple of days...), and I was craving scrambled eggs on toast like you wouldn't believe. So I held out for a while, sipped on my ice water (I decided to give up coffee and tea for a week), but finally I just couldn't take it. I figured one slice of bread (100) and an egg (70) wouldn't really hurt much--I could just cut out the rest of my rice cake pieces, right? ... Right? Of course! Now let me go stuff my face!

So I made it and ate it and immediately felt nauseous. I was like 'Ok, it'll pass... wow, that's uncomfortable...' but then, I knew that if I didn't get to the restroom RIGHT NOW, I was going to hurl all over my keyboard. So I went and I yakked. And as a word of caution, please refrain from yakking after taking a cayenne supplement. .____. It just made the whole experience that much more unenjoyable. I mean, besides the fact the bread was in a lumpy mess. .__.

But anyway, that's totally weird, because nothing like that's ever happened before. I'm semi-grateful, because I think I got up at least 75-90% of the bread and eggs, and they hadn't really had time to settle at all, so I shouldn't have gotten many calories from the part I did get up.

I'm not sure if I'm coming down with something or if it's linked to the fact I took too many fiber supplements. (It said to take two, and I took... four, I think. Stupid, I know.) But whatever it is, it's weird, it's over, and let's hope it doesn't happen again. I like my teeth and don't want to puke them out.

As for the Q&A I offered yesterday, only Africana asked me anything. :3 So just in case y'all didn't see it yesterday, the offer still stands. :P

"I have a question! What motivates you? How would you define your goal? And what is something about you that no one knows?

Okay, that was questions but still...I love when people share. :)"

Hmm... I think most of my motivation comes from the fact I've been 'overweight' for as long as I can remember. I can't even remember when I was actually in the 'normal' BMI range. So now all I want is to remember a good, long stretch in the low-normal/high-underweight range. Another one of my motivators is my boyfriend. We've never actually met in-person, though we're planning on something this spring. I don't want him to see me like this--I can't. So that gives me gigantic motivation whenever I think about it.
As for my goal, I just define it as a place I can finally look in the mirror and smile. A place I can feel happy and confident--where I can stop hiding behind baggy t-shirts and baggy jeans. Honestly, I really don't know where that place will be, exactly. I'll definitely know it when it comes, though.
Something about me nobody knows... now if I told you, somebody would know, yes? ;P Kidding... er.... well, one thing that only like one or two people know or suspect is I'm actually an extremely sensitive person. I kind of try to act like I don't care what people say about me, and I don't really need anybody to like/love me, but actually I do care--a lot. It's not that huge of a secret, but hey, whatever. XD

Until next time, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Graph