Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fuck you, how do you like me NOW?!

My dad is a douchebag fuckface when it comes to weight. He's the type that can stay skinny as hell, even when he eats like crap. Unfortunately, I took the 'fat' genes from each side of the family. The females on my dad's side of the family are short, with short, chunky legs and short, stubby fingers. On my mom's side of the family, they're basically the same. So surprise, surprise, I got that too. Fortunately, my fingers aren't extremely short and stubby, but they're not long and graceful, either. However, my legs ARE short and chunky. But I digress.

So I've been adhereing to my two rice cake a day diet (yesterday and most of today), and nobody's noticed yet. But just a few minutes ago, my head was hurting and I was shaking, so I went and got a piece of bread with a little bit of jelly on it. Well, my dad glances at it and is like "Why the hell are you eating when I'm making supper in two hours?" and I'm like "...It's just half a sandwich... I've hardly eaten anything all day..." and he's like "So you're just going to undo all the weight you've lost in the past few months?" Ok, so that pissed me off. I wanted SO bad to tell him to go screw himself. But no, I'm going to do something better. I'm going to finish my half a sandwich and then redouble my willpower. I'm not going to eat supper tonight or any other night. Once I'm thin and frail that fucktard will be BEGGING me to eat, and I'll just throw it back in his face like "Oh, and undo all my hard work of the past few months? Sorry, don't think so."

So fuck you, take THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Graph