Thursday, December 10, 2009

I almost see bones!!!

Ok, so I am really really excited. My ribs are less than half an inch from making their first appearance. Right now, it's kind of weird. It's like... I can see them, but I can't see them. Where they're closest to the surface, I can just baaaaarely see a little bit. And when I move, it's like I can just barely see something moving under the surface of my skin. If you know what I mean. XD I mean, they are totally on the verge of appearing, and I am SO excited. I can't wait until they've fully appeared. XD

My hipbones are maybe an inch away. I always thought hipbones were supposed to show first, though? Maybe my idea of anatomy is screwed up. XD But yeah, I could not be more excited. I mean, I'm getting sick of only having collarbones--though collarbones are awesome. XD


So I heard about this grapefruit thing, reading SophiaRuins' blog archives. So I've been attempting to get myself to eat one grapefruit a day. So I cut it into eighths and have one piece every other hour (I think I've said this before, I can't remember. XD). So anyway, today I've done excellently for the first time. ^^ So far, eaten nothing but my grapefruit pieces. I just skipped one, so I don't know how that's going to go over, but I'm just basically testing myself. So I get to have another one at 8:30.

I'm so happy with myself today. Practically euphoric. ^^ Maybe this is a new beginning for me. A new start. A skinny start. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Graph