Sunday, September 25, 2011

hello again

i just wanted to let you all know that i am shutting this blog down.


i have started another blog which more accurately reflects me and my struggles at this point in time, rather than keeping this one, where i'm just muddling through and mostly failing.


these days, instead of failing and giving up, i fail and keep going. i have reasons to keep the faith and reasons to keep going. rather than just chasing the elusive dream of 'thin', now i have goals, i have reasons. i'm going to make it this time.


i'm hesitant to give out my new blog url, because i'm afraid to cast doubt on myself now. all of you who know me from here and know me as the slacker, or the one who isn't seriously about this, i love you all dearly from when i got to know you as /this/ person, but as you already all have preconceived notions about me, i'm afraid.


comment if you would like a link to my new blog.


i love you all, and miss you all.


strength, grace, beauty,

<3,

breezy

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's better if you don't have people who have these preconceived notions of what kind of person you are. Sometimes a fresh start with a new blog feels better especially as you feel yourself changing. I can understand that.

    If it makes you feel better, I followed you at the point where you have stopped blogging so I have zero perceptions of you (in a good way).

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fresh start may be a good thing. That doesn't mean we don't love you anymore. If you feel comfortable enough to allow me to have your new blog url then I'd like to do so.

    If not that's fine, I know you may want a completely fresh start. Sorry it's been so long x

    ReplyDelete

Weight Graph